Machine Roomless Options.
The Eclipse is Savaria’s most popular home elevator, and a cost-effective choice. The durable geared chain drive design installs quickly, provides a stable ride and does not require a separate machine room. An environmentally-friendly counterweight system reduces motor effort – and therefore power consumption. An Eclipse HD version is available with a 950lb. capacity and cab up to 48" wide.
- Our best-selling home elevator; unique modular design with machine roomless option
- Durable geared chain drive for a reliable, stable ride
- Services up to 6 stops over a maximum travel distance of 50' (up to 60' in some regions)
- Capacity up to 950 lb; Eclipse HD version available for higher capacity (depends on local codes)
- Openings can be configured for same-side, straight-through or 90º entry and exit, depending on the layout of your home
- Customize cab interior, fixtures and doors here
Machine roomless. Unique design requires only a small space in a closet for components, so a machine room is not needed and less installation time is usually required. In some regions, controller can be placed inside shaft (code permitting).
Compact chain drive system. Requires only 8' ceilings. No ceiling shaftway construction is required.
Hide-away gate. Innovative gate system tucks away for maximum entryway and interior space.
Easy-access service panel. For machine roomless configurations with controller in the shaft, a service panel can be located inside or outside the shaft, making it accessible for maintenance.
Other standard features. Fully automatic operation, modular rail for easy construction, automatic cab on/off interior lighting, digital display in car operating panel, surface-mount telephone, oxford white ceiling with 4 LED pot lights, melamine interior in choice of colors or MDF panels.
Standard finishes. Flat melamine or unfinished MDF (see cab configurator), clear or bronze anodized aluminum cab operating panel and hall call stations, double plywood floor, oxford white ceiling.
Safety features. Battery operated (UPS) emergency lowering and lighting, hand-crank manual lowering, motorized braking, lockable control panel, elevator door interlocks, emergency stop switch, in-use indicator lights on hall stations, slack chain brake system.