Mobility Products and Service to Enhance Your Quality of Life
* pricing may not be for pictured product
The caring, friendly experts at the Stairlift Store can help you access all levels of your home, easily and comfortably. We offer only the highest quality stairlifts, elevators and vertical platform lifts — at the best possible prices — to help you rediscover the movement and freedom you want. What’s more, once we install a product in your home, we’re here to provide maintenance to ensure many years of reliable use. Contact us now for a free estimate to give you the mobility to reclaim your life.
We understand that the products we sell are a necessity, not a luxury. So, we do everything in our power to make sure that they work every time you need to use them. We offer:
- Low Price Guarantee on Highest Quality Products.Our high sales volume means lowest cost for you.
- Free In-home Evaluation.No-obligation and no-cost evaluations anywhere in our service area.
- Mobile Showroom. Ride, test and see stairlifts from the convenience of your home
- Fast Installation.Installation normally available within 48 hours for standard straight stairlifts.
- Experienced Installers.Our factory-trained technicians install your stairlift in just 2 to 5 hours.
- Family-Owned and Operated.Since 1998, family owned business serving Houston, Galveston and surrounding areas.
- Quality Service and Guarantee.In-house, factory-trained service technicians install and service everything we sell, and we guarantee our work.
- Extended Hours.We answer our phones daily from 7 am to 10 pm, every day. So, if you have a question or a problem, even on the weekends, we’re here to assist you.
- Licensed and Certified.The Stairlift Store is a Texas and City of Houston Licensed Elevator Contractor and a Certified Accessibility and Private Residence Lift Technician by the NAEC. We’re also a member of National Association of Elevator Contractors (NAEC) and the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
“I love it, I love it, I love it. It is so nice to not have to take 15 minutes to get up the stairs. I would recommend them to everyone.”
“They installed it and it went very well. I am very pleased. They installed a chair for my stairs. My sister visits and cannot climb them any more. They came in and made sure everything was level as they installed it. I like this chair because it does not have to be greased which is a plus and it is very quiet. They took care in the installation and it has worked very well since. I have used it quite a few times. I would recommend them to anyone. They also do elevators.”
“Thank you so much for the beautiful flowers. That was so nice of you. I love the lift. Great job.” (We installed lift on customer’s birthday)
“They install a straight ladder stair-lift. The installation went very smoothly and my wife and I were very happy with the installation.”
“Prompt emergency installation, excellent workmanship.”
“Very professional. Company owners are very nice and take into consideration what your needs are. They then recommend which lift would be best for your home. Installation went smoothly and we liked the stair lift. We had a problem the evening that it was installed. The owners went above and beyond the call of duty – they came right back to our home, diagnosed the problem and fixed the lift. So far, we are very pleased with the Stairlift Store and we would certainly recommend them to our friends and neighbors.”
“My sister and I bought an old Victorian two story house and could not climb the stairs. Very satisfied with first visit. The service was outstanding. The ladies that installed the chair lift were very friendly and knowledgeable. The chair lift was installed in no time. I could not be happier.”
“Debbie & Peggy came out to install the handrail in our elevator. It had been on backorder. First, let me say that my husband is a builder. We had hire them back in 2006 to install an elevator in a very expensive two-story home we were building. By the way, those homeowners are still very happy with their elevator! We were so impressed by their professionalism and attention to detail, that we hired them to install an elevator at our personal home, a beach house located in Freeport, Tx. We wouldn’t trust our safety to anyone else.”
“I was seeking to purchase a stair lift for my mother’s home. I had visited Stairlift Store in late 2011 and looked at the samples in their showroom. At that time, we talked at length about options and costs. They showed me photos of lifts they had installed. In July, I was ready to make a purchase and contacted them to visit the home and make their recommendations. The experience was excellent. Peggy and Debbie were happy to schedule an appointment on the date I needed them and they arrived right on time. They were responsible, courteous, and a pleasure to deal with. I would heartily recommend them to anyone looking for stairlifts or other related products.”
“They were very professional and responsive.”
“Professional, they came on time. It was quick, did the job in an hour and a half.”
Test drive comfort, quality and peace of mind. Ride before you buy.
At the Stairlift Store, we bring the the showroom directly to you within our service area. You can ride six different stairlifts from the comfort and convenience of your home, while our experts provide all of the information you need to make the best decision for your unique needs. What are you waiting for? Call us today and enjoy your home on all levels.
Free Buying Guides
Sign up for our Special Offers and Free Buying Guides:
Buying a New Stairlift, Buying a Used Stairlift, The Good and Bad of Buying a Stairlift On-Line.