No matter what the weather, you can count on your Bruno Elite Outdoor Curved stairlift from the Stairlift Store to help you enjoy the freedom of the outdoors. The Elite Outdoor custom-crafted chairlift is built to precisely follow the angles of your stairs and offers Bruno’s renowned reliability and smooth, safe ride. Weather-protected features ensure high-quality performance of your stairlift even in extreme temperatures. Relax outdoors with the easy-to-use Bruno Elite Outdoor Curved stairlift — custom built specifically for your home.
The experts at the Stairlift Store will work with you to quote, measure, install and service a Bruno Elite outdoor curved stairlift built to the exact specifications of your outdoor space.
- Elite Outdoor Curve stairlift capacity: 400 lb (181 kg)
- Performance tested 0°F-125°F (-15°C-52°C)
- Durable outdoor paint protects all steel surfaces
- Marine-grade vinyl padded seat and armrest
- Weather-resistant cover protects the unit from the elements when stairlift not in use
- Flip up arms, seat, and footrest create plenty of extra space on steps
- Flip up arms, seat, and footrest create extra space on steps
- Obstruction sensors, seat belt ensure safety
- Two 12v batteries ensure dependable performance even in a power outage
- Soft start/stop gives smooth ride from start to finish
- Generous-size seat with multiple height adjustments
- Onboard audio/visual diagnostics for easy service
- Offset swivel seat makes getting on/off safe and easy
- Bruno stairlift Gold warranty: five year major components; two year parts
- Standard seat pad size: 17.5” wide x 15” deep (445 mm x 381 mm)
- Standard footrest size: 10” long x 9” deep (254 mm x 229 mm)
- Adjustable width armrests: Up to 21.75” (552mm) between arms
Contact us to schedule a visit from our mobile showroom.
Monday - Saturday 7 a.m - 10 p.m.
Sunday 1 - 10 p.m.
©2017 Stairlift Store. All rights reserved. Web design by G2 Creative Inc.